Hiring: Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) works in conjunction with the technology and marketing department to discover, develop and deliver qualified prospects and schedule appointments for our new business sales team.
This is an entry-level position ideal for recent college graduates that are interested in a lucrative career in technology sales or management. The goal for the individual in this position is to schedule at least 10 new service appointments per month.
Hourly + Commission
Full-time (or will consider part time)
Bachelor’s Degree or persuing a degree
- In collaboration with rest of team conduct e-mail, phone and social media campaigns to drive awareness and generate qualified leads.
- Follow-up, qualify, engage and report on all assigned leads.
- Contacting office managers, small business owners, Directors and C-level executives.
- Book qualified appointments for our CTO based on specific target list.
- Assist CTO in closing sales.
- Assist admin and marketing by using our CRM, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Skills and Competencies
- Confident extrovert with strong phone and written communication skills.
- Great time management.
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven track record of innovation and initiative.
- Preferred recent graduate with GPA of 3.0 and above.