Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform continually monitors the stability and security of your IT network so you can experience maximum network uptime, increase your efficiency and focus on your core business functions. Benefits to managed IT solutions with Safe Haven IT include:
• Less time spent on IT concerns is more time spent nurturing your customers and growing your business.
• Regular IT system maintenance and support services are performed stealthily without disrupting your employees or workflow.
• Customized reporting provides complete visibility into your network health and IT assets, allowing for timely budgeting of IT expenses.
• Managed services ensure your IT network and assets remain operational for a pre-established monthly fee, allowing you to avoid unexpected expenses and reducing your overall IT costs.
• Our RMM allows mobile access to customers, ensuring 24/7 service and support.
• We can handle all recurring system maintenance tasks so you don’t have to, including Windows updates, disk defragmentation and disk cleanups to ensure your devices are properly updated and maintained at all times.
• All system maintenance is performed during off-peak hours to minimize disruptions to your network.
Click the image below to enlarge a diagram of our Services:
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Management of Apple iOS® and Android™ platform mobile devices, including effortless enrollment of new and existing devices; configuration of devices to enforce company policies and procedures; collection of relevant hardware and software data; and implementation of safety policies and restrictions, including password requirements, number of login attempts before a device locks, app store accessibility and auto-wipe actions in case of a misplaced or stolen device. Whether devices are personally owned or company provided, MDM lets your employees enjoy the benefits of remote connectivity while keeping your company information safe and secure.
Customized reports provide insight into your IT system, including executive summaries, status reports, configuration and inventory statistics, keeping you informed of the services you receive and the status of your IT network.
Technical Support Services
Your employees will receive fast, secure, remote technical support. Our built-in help desk ticketing system and on-demand tunnel vision streamlines technician response time for quick and efficient resolution of all employee support issues. Contact us today for an analysis of your IT infrastructure and to determine which services are right for your business.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.